Saturday, February 2, 2013


6-18-12      Tucumán   Argentina

 

sorry i wont have much to write this time. the writing time goes by super fast when i prepare stuff to print. thank you for the information!

I found two bottles of oregano in my suitcase so I'm not in dire need of it.

It’s been really cold the last few weeks here. It even frosted once last week when I was on divisions.

I went to Salta again so that was kind of fun but it sets us back with our schedule for the investigators. My companion had a brother to do divisions with but he had a couple meetings in the church so he lost some time there. I got to see my comp from the MTC for the first time in the mission. I also got to see a missionary who I lived with for my first 4 transfers. It was really cool to talk to them for a bit since immigrations office was packed and they like taking their time. I should be legal now though! ha ha

We are working really hard to get a couple married now that they feel the Book of Mormon is true and want to get baptized. The husband has to take time off work to get the blood test and wedding taken care off and that might not be able to happen for a little while. We’ll see what happens. We found an old investigator who also wants to get baptized but we have to help him quit smoking. His wife is reading and believes it’s true also and feels really good about it. So hopefully we will be baptizing two more couples in the next few weeks. I am hoping I have one more transfer here then I will have 4 in every area so far. Not that it matters but I would like to see them baptized.

Thank you for everything! I love you!

Love, Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment