Tuesday, December 11, 2012


April 30, 2012     Tucumán   Argentina

Hola!

Thanks for the update on stake conference. It’s very interesting how the same things are very much so needed to be said here. I’ll be interested to hear what ours will be about. I am not sure when it is though.

A couple inactive people/families came to church Sunday. That was pretty cool! The branch has been doing alot to help there.

It is sunny today but it’s the first sunny day this week! It was about 55 and rainy all week long! My raincoat bleeds on my white shirts but it washes out in the wash so that's good.

We had a great zone conference that helped me change or start working on changing some things. There was a great talk by Neal A Maxwell called Absorbida en la Volutad del Padre [Swallowed Up in the Will of the Father]. You should look it up. The president applied it to the mission for us and how we serve. He is a great president but it’s hard not to feel bad about your work you have done too after he talks. He could be a future Elder Holland pretty easily. I have to change what I know I can, and do my best and just feel good about the results because lately I haven't been feeling the best about my work - feeling like I’ll never get better - but than I look back and see what I am learning in these harder times and it makes me feel better.

I have to go but thank you for everything! I love you all!

 

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment