Tuesday, December 11, 2012


May 21, 2012      Tucumán   Argentina  

 

Thank you mom for the informacion! The more people we visit with the more I am hearing about cancers and health problems. I better not say anything else because everyone is interested! They all want to know more - maybe I’ll start putting them onto the Clark website in Spanish. I didn’t know they had that.

So this other member has liver attacks... I guess it’s when she eats a heavy food(fatty I am guessing) she gets sick with vomiting and the runs. It’s not the first time I have heard of liver attacks here but I never heard that before the mission. Must just be all the fried foods they eat here...(Q)

She used the oregano and it helped alot and she is not getting the shots anymore! She was super happy! I am going to give her the liver cleanse info because she is excited to get that as soon as possible.

Love,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment