Monday, October 3, 2011

Aug 1, 2011   Salta  Argentina


Not alot of new things happening here. We made tacos again today and it was so good! I think we are going to make hamburgers next week!
  
The weather got really warm for a few days and we were in out short sleeves all day! It was really nice and then a cold front came in and changed it overnight. It also rained yesterday which added to the cold. 

I am learning alot about listening to the spirit right now. I learn alot when I don't realize it was the spirit and find out afterwards! ha ha I have really been thinking about the atonement more and how faith leads us to repentance and after repentance brings a change of heart. I was studying it a bit and it is true for us everyday. If we exercise our faith by studying and learning and having a desire to learn more, it really shows us the things we need to change. 

Well I have to go now sorry it's short! P-day flies by with everything we have to get done.

Love you all!

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment