Sunday, March 6, 2011

From the MTC, Provo Utah

Feb 9, 2011
Things are going great here! Some of the kids in my district can't wait to get out of the mtc but I love it here! I am excited to go to Argentina but I am learning so much here! My companion and I taught the second lesson (plan of salvation) in at least 50 percent Spanish so that's pretty cool! The language is comming along great!
We get to go on temple walks on Sundays. I don't know if I mentioned that yet.
I can't believe it has already been 3 weeks! Time is going by way too fast! 
I have been playing lots of four square at the gym! When the line to play gets too long, I go play volleyball or go run. A lot of people play basketball but I haven't tried that yet. Watching them play makes me always think of Miles! I really liked playing with him on Wednesdays before I left.  
I love you all but my time is up! 
Love Elder Oczkewicz