Friday, November 11, 2011

November 7, 2011   Tartagal   Argentina

Hola!

This coming Saturday we all go to the city Salta to hear D. Todd Christofferson and a couple members of the 70! We have to leave Saturday morning in a bus at 1:30 and we get there about 8 am, then we will get home at about 11:30 at night... going to be a long day but I am excited! The whole mission will be there for it. I have to go now to eat lunch but I wanted to get these pictures off to you!

I love you all very much!
Alex

A good friend of ours (Argentine with Irish background) We aren't the only blondes!

Saturday Chapel cleaning in La Loma

Bishop Moya and his family in La Loma

 
I call this the daffodil tree

Familia Reales (he served in Hollywood!)

A really cool family we had been teaching forever


Elder Beukers and I right before I left La Loma(Salta)
 
My companion and our truck (not really)

Zone conference in my new area

Service project at a school. Reminded me of taking paint off boat bottoms!

Lulu


Elder Puello, Patricia, Elder Galvez and I
 
More of the crew
 
The bathroom when I arrived in Tartagal


I might have to find a bidet for my own house. They are great!
 
What a lot of families use to wash clothes here - count your blessings!






Elder Beukers eating tacos

Normal Oczkewicz tacos

Hamburguesa

The perfect burger

Oczkewicz style (yes, the meat is in it - inside joke)

Soccer in La Loma
 
FHE at the church in La Loma

My district right before I left La Loma

Dia de Ninios right before a baptism at the church


No comments:

Post a Comment